9 Dawson Drive, YALLINGUPOffers - Contact Agent
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 797
Property type: House
PRESTIGIOUS YALLINGUP WITH IDEAL BEACH ACCESS
Within the easiest of strolls to the famous Yallingup Lagoon, the position of this four-bedroom, three bathroom, plus study home is ideal for the avid surfer or beach enthusiast.
Improved in 2018 by Bluewater Building Co. the owners have cleverly added a luxurious master suite, increased the size of the main living area, created a study, a partially separated TV zone, oversize garage and improved the outdoor entertaining area.
Well-appointed upgrades include; stone benchtops to the kitchen, exposed aggregate pathways and driveway, timber decked areas, built-in fireplace and quality shutters, just to mention a few.
If you’re lucky enough to be looking for a holiday house in Yallingup this residence is sure to appeal with its beachy feel and brilliant beach access. Fabulous enhancements to suit permanent living with a functional renovated design. The main living area is well positioned with an abundance of natural light coming in from the north.
Entertain in style and tranquillity with the private enclosed alfresco featuring a stainless steel built-in BBQ and double door bar fridge.
Positioned on a 797sqm block with an electric gate and a large front yard with established trees it is the ideal space for kids to play safely or the idyllic residence to rest between beach activities.
Yallingup Hill real estate is one of the most sought-after property locations in the south west corner and with good reason. Providing a solid recent sale history in this area, this property is sure to create strong interest.
What you need to know:
* 797sqm block
* Stone tops to the kitchen with a huge 1.4m wide breakfast bar
* Neff oven/grill and hotplate
* Stone benchtops to the laundry and plenty of cupboard space
* Built-in Chazelles wood fire
* Timber shutters in the main living area
* Double robes to bedrooms two and three, with a four-door robe to bedroom four
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Luxurious spa bath in the ensuite
* Four-car garage, or arrange as two cars and a large workshop/surfboard storage area
* Electric blind in the alfresco area
* External timber decking
* Exposed aggregate driveway and pathways
* Instantaneous hot water system
* Outdoor hot water shower
* Insulation – Sisalation and Batts
* Low voltage downlights
* Powder coated front fence for privacy with electric gate.
* Mature trees, hedges and front lawn area
Contact your South West Sales Representative, Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304 to arrange a private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport