7 Naruo Court, DUNSBOROUGH$545,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 369
Property type: House
SMALL ENCLAVE FAIRWAY LOCATION – OPPOSITE LEAFY RESERVE
This is a very well-designed family residence located in a quiet enclave within walking distance of Dunsborough town centre and only 500m to the Dunsborough Golf Course, Club House & Tavern.
The property would suit a busy family, investor or make a fantastic lock and leave holiday home or short stay proposition. The four bedroom home features a king size master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robes, three minor bedrooms of good size, a second bathroom and big theatre room.
The very liveable open plan kitchen/family room/dining area opens onto an alfresco area under the main roof, all overlooking the picturesque fairway. What a great private area for entertaining family and friends whilst enjoying tranquil views over the 12th fairway.
The low maintenance reticulated gardens are a real winner if you like enjoying your weekends golfing, surfing, fishing or just playing with the children or grandchildren in the local park 50m away.
RESIDENCE FEATURES INCLUDE:
* An estimated floor plan living area of 190 sqm. Don’t be Deceived by the roadside perspective of the residence, come and take a look!
* Double front feature doors open into an extra wide entrance area with a welcoming view of the golf course fairway
* A well-designed good size living area features raised ceilings, easy care tiled flooring and access to the alfresco area
* Galley kitchen displaying plenty of cupboard and bench space, pantry and breakfast bar setting
* Theatre room with sliding doors from hall way adjoins the living area and could double up as a second living room or temporary guest room.
* Outside garden areas are easy care low maintenance and reticulated
* Double lock up garage is a good size and features direct access to the house and rear grassed yard area.
Inspections by appointment: for further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact your South West Sales Representative Robert Farris on 0418 956 700 all hours.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport