7/83 Gifford Road, DUNSBOROUGH$650,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 321
Property type: House
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT HOLIDAY HOME “GEOGRAPHE COVE RESORT”
$650,000 “WALK IN – WALK OUT” – HOME OPEN FRIDAY 29 JANUARY 2021 3.OOPM – 4.00PM
Located only a 600m walk or cycle from the Dunsborough Town Centre where you can enjoy all the restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping and bakeries. Take advantage of the on-site swimming pool and tennis court or walk 150m to the tranquil, pristine Geographe Bay for a swim or throw a fishing line in and try your luck.
This four bedroom, two bathroom, three car park, family friendly home accommodates six on the ground floor and four upstairs. With a north facing aspect and high ceilings, the open plan kitchen/dining/living area is light and bright throughout. This area opens onto the large private covered alfresco BBQ area which caters for your outdoor entertaining of family and friends.
The fully equipped kitchen is centrally located to the dining/living area and has ample bench and cupboard space to prepare for all dining occasions. The living area has a very cosy, warming wood fire for those winter days plus a split system reverse cycle air-conditioning unit situated in the dining area for instant cooling and heating.
The master bedroom has good size built-in robes with the ensuite featuring a spa bath and w/c.
Two guest bedrooms on the ground floor are of good size with built-in robes and can sleep four people.
The fourth bedroom and second living area with a north facing balcony are combined and located upstairs with sleeping accommodation for four people. This zone is fantastic for the children or second family to enjoy their own space.
The second bathroom and laundry are combined in the european style, making use of all the space in the area on the ground floor.
* Dual use residence for family holidays and/or short stay Tourism Holiday Rental accommodation to derive an income whilst you are not using it
* Asking price is “Fully Furnished “on a Walk in – Walk out basis
* Two split air-conditioning units, wood fire heating and a large Rheem storage gas hot water system included
* Enough parking for three vehicles or two plus a medium sized boat (Old Dunsborough Boat Ramp only five minutes’ drive away)
* Landscaped reticulated low maintenance gardens cared for by Strata company with cost included in the levies
* All traffic areas are easy clean ceramic tiles, bedrooms are all carpeted
* Private enclosed clothes drying area and outdoor shower to wash away the beach sand are situated at the rear of residence
* Enjoy the beautifully landscaped lawned parkland adjoining the Resort and Geographe Bay, entertain your children and/or grandchildren for a few hours playing football, cricket or just throwing a frisbee
Geographe Cove Resort’s location and permanent on-site management makes your holidays so easy! Relax and enjoy yourself and let the management handle all the rental bookings and you collect the income each month. Live an active Dunsborough holiday lifestyle whilst enjoying all of this with your family and friends.
Due to January being fully booked viewings are available by appointment from 29th January onwards.
Contact your Dunsborough Real Estate agent Joe White 0417 939 715 or Rob Farris 0418 956 700 today to arrange a private viewing or to receive more information on this fantastic property.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport