59 Peron Avenue, DUNSBOROUGHFrom $825,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 974
Property type: House
WALK TO TOWN OR THE BEACH
Superbly located close to both beach and town with possible duplex potential.
Create your own down south holidays in your very own Dunsborough beach house on a large block close to town and the beach.
Brick and Colorbond house was built circa 1987 and comprises:
* Entrance hall with a tile floor leading to an open plan kitchen/living/dining area and a separate lounge area
* The kitchen/living/dining area has timber look floors, rendered walls, built-in cupboard, a solid fuel heater and opens onto an alfresco area of approx. 4m by 8.5m (shade cloth covered) with a brick BBQ adjacent
* The kitchen has a pine ceiling and features a two-bowl sink, 900mm glass electric hot plates, 600mm wall oven and griller plus a large fridge recess
* The bedrooms are all accessed off a hallway with two large built-in cupboards
* Large laundry has a standalone trough and ample room for large cupboards, and has a separate WC adjacent
* The second bathroom has a bath, shower recess and vanity
* Master bedroom has painted face brick walls plus a wall of built-in wardrobes, study nook/desk and an ensuite with a shower recess, WC and vanity
* Bedroom two is of unpainted face brick and has a built-in wardrobe
* Bedroom three has painted face brick walls and has a built-in wardrobe
* Bedroom four has painted face brick walls with no built-in wardrobe
Other features include a single car garage under the main roof plus lean to carport, reverse cycle Fujitsu air-conditioner and a large rear yard.
The block is 974sqm in area with a frontage of approx. 23m and being Zoned R15.
For further information contact your South West Sales Representative, Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport