4 Toddy Place, DUNSBOROUGH$1,195,000
Listing type: For Rent
Plot Size 770
Property type: For Sale
STYLISH AND PRIVATE
Quality home within a short stroll to the Old Dunsborough foreshore, this property is surrounded by impressive established buildings in a great street sure to provide a quiet peaceful environment to enjoy.
A four bedroom two bathroom home with brilliant internal and external living areas with North East aspect on a 770sqm lot and presented to the market immaculately.
Extensive features through the main living area make this zone an ideal entertaining hub and enjoyable place to spend your down time. The kitchen features extensive bench space and storage with overhead cupboards, extensive drawers and an appliance cupboard plus walk in pantry. The cooking is done on a 900mm DeDietrich oven and gas hotplate with range hood. There is an integrated dishwasher and double fridge recess with water connected. The kitchen island bench looks over the living and dining area with cathedral ceilings and is focused around the built-in fireplace with feature stone work and built-in cabinetry. This area can be easily opened to the impressive alfresco area with large bi-folds doors making for the perfect area to relax. The alfresco is large enough to include a built-in pizza oven undercover and a sun area (with manual shade cover if required) with a small stairway leading to the rear yard or man shed.
The master suite is on the first floor with its own private deck and has great built-in storage with a selection of robes and drawers. There is a split system air conditioning in this area and the ensuite is well appointed.
The minor 3 bedrooms all on the ground floor are generous in size and have double built-in robes with ceiling fans in place. The main bathroom is immaculate with separate bath, shower and vanity and features floor to ceiling tiles.
There is lots of storage throughout the property with double linen and under stairwell storage. There is also a study room/sitting area that sits between 2 minor bedrooms and could be utilised as a kid’s activity or TV room.
There is a great size shed in the yard and the double carport has built-in lockable storage. Low maintenance established gardens surround the property with a large Grass tree and Marri tree featuring in the backyard.
* 770sqm lot with North East aspect into the rear yard.
* Built by Valmadre homes in 2000
* HIA 2013 award winning renovation/addition project by Dunsborough Construction
* Built-in slow combustion wood heater with external wood loading hatch
* Built in pizza oven on alfresco deck
* Potential for side access
* Shed with ample room for the toys and/or an ideal man cave
* Double carport with built-in storage including shelving
* Veranda to the front of the home
* Tasmanian Oak timber flooring through the main living area
* Raised ceilings and cathedral ceilings to master bedroom and main living area
* Split system air conditioning to main living area
* Split system air-conditioning to master bedroom
For further information please contact your South West Sales Representative, Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304 or email@example.com