36 Hazelbrook Rise, YALLINGUP$1,875,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 1.565
Property type: House
UNIQUE, ARTISTIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
This four bedroom home is unique in so many ways and has also been carefully and thoughtfully designed to accommodate comfortable family living.
The 1.565ha (3.8 acre) lot is the pick of the location being at the end of the cul-de-sac with panoramic views over rolling hills, valleys, a tree lined creek, vineyards and out to the Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge.
* 160k litre water tank
* Extensive use of Bunbury jetty timbers and recycled brick pavers
* Concrete floors with low VOC sealer
* Marri benchtops and day bed sourced from trees on the block
* Extensive storage throughout
* 900mm Smeg oven and stove
* Smeg dishwasher
* Double glazing
* No VOC paints internally
* Wall panels are an eco product with no VOC’s
* Rustic playground made from jetty timbers
* 2000 native trees and shrubs planted
* 20 mixed olive trees planted
* Hear the ocean on still winter nights
* Ocean glimpses around the block
* Highly efficient Yunca Xander fire with 10 hour burn time
* Fenced veggie beds
* Huge pantry
* Concrete render and pressed tin on the bathroom walls
* All minor bedrooms are large
* Four undercover patio areas (somewhere to go in any wind)
* Petrol fire fight pump installed with long hose
* Solar hot water
* Large carport with built-in shed and bike shed
* Peaceful and quiet yet close proximity to Yallingup
* Close to beautiful Smiths beach
* Registered as a holiday home (Shire requires new owners to re-register) can pass on the $2k bushfire management and evacuation plan
As soon as you enter the residences you become aware of the feeling of the architecture blending into the natural landscape and environment.
The very well appointed kitchen seamlessly meets with the dining area and then to the spacious light filled living room. The built-in slow combustion wood heater ensures you have the warmth and comfort to enjoy the winter months when the countryside pastures turn to a brilliant green.
The master bedroom is well placed at the rear of the home and features a well designed en-suite, outside shower and bath with magnificent and varied views of the surrounding countryside.
The three minor bedrooms are all generous in size and also have beautiful vistas served by a large bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Parking includes a double carport with extra gravel paved areas for guest parking, trailers or boats and a workshop attached to the rear of the carport.
The outside areas allow for entertaining through different seasons and weather conditions creatively landscaped with brick paving, lawns and vegetable gardens.
The property and residence would suit family living and also be an ideal holiday home to retreat to from the pressures and stress of a busy city life.
Inspection by appointment.
Contact your South West Sales Representative, Stewart Bettenay on 0409 688 205 or Joe White on 0417 939 715 to arrange a private inspection or to receive more information on this property.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Near Smiths Beach
- Near Yallingup Beach