35 Feakle Bend, RIDGEWOOD$365,000
Listing type: For Sale
Property type: House
LOCK AND LEAVE – LOW MAINTENANCE – FAMILY HOME
Constructed of double brick with Colorbond roofing, built in approximately 2009.
This well-designed compact residence may suit the busy family, FIFO workers or travellers.The 3x2x2 floor plan has it all including theatre room and a private north facing alfresco area under the main roof. The master bedroom is of good size and looks over the well maintained Feakle Parklands to the west. The en-suite is well appointed and there is plenty of wardrobe space with a complete wall of floor to ceiling built in storage. The two minor bedrooms and second bathroom is separated from the living areas creating more personal space. The kitchen, family and dining area is the centrepiece of the home and is an excellent usable space. The large quality kitchen is a real winner with stacks of bench space and heaps of storage throughout. Finished with stainless steel fittings you will be suitably impressed. A separate theatre room with large double glass doors makes the home even more family friendly. Enjoy all the local facilities which are easily accessible including shopping, fast food, schools, parks, even take a quick drive to the beach for a relaxing swim.
Inspections are by appointment, so call Robert Farris now on 0418 956 700 for your own private viewing to discover all the features of the property as there are too many to mention.
* Large galley kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher (included), extra width fridge space and double sink
* Family room has split-air-conditioning unit and house is insulated to keep your energy costs down
* Master bedroom is fitted with window roller shutters and a ceiling fan for those beautiful summer nights
* LED downlights and window treatments throughout
* Guest bathroom has both enclosed shower and bath
* Laundry is of good size with a walk-in linen storage cupboard
* The under roof alfresco area is accessible from family and theatre rooms for all weather BBQ’S and entertaining
* Double remote locking garage has direct access to house for those wet winter days
* Outdoor areas are low care and low maintenance
* The front yard is limestone retained with reticulated landscaped lawn and gardens
* The double driveway and house entrance are beautifully brick paved
* Under roof alfresco area is paved along with the north and east areas of the rear yard
* Hot water is a large natural gas storage system
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport