2/83 Gifford Road, DUNSBOROUGH$605,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 397
Property type: House
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT HOLIDAY VILLIA
$605,000 “WALK IN – WALK OUT”
Top location only a 600m easy walk or cycle from the Dunsborough Town Centre where you can enjoy all the restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping and bakeries. Take advantage of the on-site swimming pool after a game of tennis or stroll 250m to the tranquil, pristine Geographe Bay for a swim, kayak, paddle board or throw a fishing line in and try your luck.
This three bedroom, two bathroom, family friendly holiday home accommodates eight guests very comfortably. With a north facing rear aspect and high ceilings, the open plan kitchen/dining/living area is light and bright throughout. The dining and living area opens onto the large paved, private, covered alfresco BBQ area which caters for your outdoor entertaining of family and friends. The fully equipped kitchen is centrally located to the dining/living area and has ample bench and cupboard space to prepare for all dining occasions. The living area has a very cosy, warming wood fire for those winter days plus a split system reverse cycle air-conditioning unit situated in the dining area for instant cooling and heating.
The master queen bedroom is complete with good size double door built-in robes. The adjoining ensuite features a bath with stand in shower, built-in single vanity and w/c.
Second bedroom has another queen size bed with built in robes whilst the third bedroom has two single bunk beds which accommodates four guests, children or grandchildren.
The second bathroom and laundry are combined in the european style, making use of all the space in the area.
* Dual use residence for family holidays and/or short stay tourism holiday rental accommodation to derive an income whilst you are not using it.
* WIFI & Netflix TV are available for your convenience to entertain the family.
* Asking price includes furniture, household equipment, fixture & fittings on a “Walk in – Walk out” sale basis.
* Split air-conditioning unit, wood fire heating and a large Rinnai B1200 instantaneous gas hot water system.
* Enough parking for two vehicles or one plus a small to medium sized boat (Old Dunsborough Boat Ramp only five minute’s drive away)
* Landscaped reticulated low maintenance gardens cared for by Strata company with cost included in the Levies
* All Villa floor traffic areas are easy clean ceramic tiles; bedrooms are all carpeted.
* Private enclosed clothes drying area plus zincalume storage shed situated at the rear of residence
* Enjoy the beautifully landscaped lawned parkland adjoining the Resort and Geographe Bay, entertain your children and/or grandchildren for a few hours playing football, cricket or just throwing a frisbee
Geographe Cove Resort’s location and the permanent on-site management makes your holidays so easy! Relax and enjoy yourself and let the management handle all the rental bookings and you collect the income each month. Live an active Dunsborough holiday lifestyle whilst enjoying all of this with your family and friends.
Contact your Dunsborough Real Estate agent Joe White 0417 939 715 or Rob Farris 0418 956 700 today to arrange a private viewing by appointment only or to receive more information on this holiday property.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport