144 Geographe Bay Road, QUINDALUP$2,350,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 787
Property type: House
PRISTINE IN EVERY RESPECT
Refreshing first impressions of a beachfront design not compromised by dominating garage doors sets this home apart.
* Located on a large 787sqm block with a generous 19.57m frontage atop the classical undulation of the natural sand dune base result in this house fitting naturally with the marine setting.
* Beautifully constructed to exacting standards circa 2006, by M & MJ Constructions (Martin Caramia) and showing no signs of wear, this rendered brick and Colorbond two storey home definitely deserves close attention.
* With the main living areas on the first storey, the open plan kitchen/living/dining area has vaulted ceilings and timber floors in the kitchen region and opens onto a wide alfresco/balcony approximately 6m by 4.5m with ceiling fan.
* The inside transitions to outside seamlessly with stainless steel balustrades offering no resistance to the beach and bay views via two walls of stackable sliding doors.
* The arc of view encompasses Quindalup beach towards Busselton, through the bay, trees on the beachfront reserve and round to the houses on the Old Dunsborough hill.
* Serviced by two reverse cycle air-conditioning systems, the kitchen is modern with a large curved island bench with Corian benchtops with two hidden cocktail cupboards on the reverse side.
* There is a stainless steel Asko dishwasher, Ariston glass hot plates, a 900mm stainless steel Vento Robinhood range hood, appliance cupboard, 600mm Westinghouse wall oven, large pantry cupboard, large fridge recess and a rubbish chute.
* A powder room adjacent keeps the living areas conveniently isolated from the master bedroom area.
* The master suite has a walk-in wardrobe area incorporating a dressing room with large wardrobes and full length mirrors either side. There is a further private powder room adjacent to the en-suite which incorporates twin shower head shower recess with knee high shelf, twin vanity, luxurious and well-appointed double spa bath, heated towel rails and a laundry chute.
* The main entrance via a plethora of greenery at the side of the house, takes you under a covered portico and into a spacious and stylish hall where a crafted staircase wraps around the western wall where several reveals showcase sculptures stylishly lit for artistic effect.
* A stair cupboard could easily serve as a cellar.
* A three door linen press lies adjacent off the hallway to the minor bedrooms.
* Bedroom two, with built-in wardrobes has bay views through the timber venetians, bedroom three, also with built-in wardrobes has sliding door access to a verandah with bay views.
* Bedroom four, which serves as a further master suite if necessary, has a walk-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioner, direct access to the verandah with bay views and is immediately adjacent to a private bathroom with vanity, WC and a shower recess.
* The generously proportioned third bathroom has a vanity, shower recess and WC.
* Large laundry has a ceramic built-in trough, ample cupboard and bench space, laundry chute, linen press/broom cupboard and a cleverly designed built-in ironing board.
* Additional features include a double car garage at the rear with a lockable storeroom behind plus drying area and hot and cold outside shower.
* The asphalt driveway provides rear vehicular access to a large backyard which could house a shed if required and could accommodate a large caravan or boat with ease whilst not compromising the property in any way.
* WIFI is connected, there is a solar hot water system, automatic reticulation, landscaping and paving add the final garnish.
* Enviable short stay leasing history with Master Suite totally excluded and kept for personal use. View the current listing at: https://airbnb.com/h/seavistadunsborough
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact your South West Sales Representative, Joe White on 0417 939 715.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport