14 Indooroopilly Crescent, DUNSBOROUGHOffers from $565,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 635
Property type: House
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
This value packed family home consists of 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is situated on a generous 635sqm corner block. The inviting neighbourhood location is surrounded by stunning homes and it’s literally only a stone’s throw from the golf course fairways plus an easy walk to the town centre.
Solid blackbutt timber flooring greets you from the entrance and flows through the living, theatre, dining and kitchen area’s which adds a warm charm to the home. The functional floor plan has a separate theatre room for watching netflix, sports or just relaxing. The north facing backyard alfresco has beautiful timber decking, an outdoor fireplace, caf blinds for winter and is the perfect place to entertain with friends. The front yard, backyard and courtyard are landscaped with gorgeous limestone walls and the outdoors are fully enclosed for pets.
The lavish master bedroom features his/hers walk in robes, white shutter window treatments, a ceiling fan and a princely ensuite bathroom with double showers. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in robes.
Top 10 Features Include:
1) Oversized double garage with extended side area for workshop and roller door access to backyard. Additional parking for 3 cars on driveways
2) Solar hot water system with gas booster
3) Reverse cycle air conditioning
4) Country style kitchen with 900mm gas stove, electric oven, double fridge area,
microwave recess, built in pantry plus breakfast bar.
5) Sensational alfresco for outdoor BBQs and entertaining
6) Additional kitchenette area or activity room
7) Solid double brick construction with Colorbond roof
8) Easy walk to community centre, library, sports ovals, gold course, town and the beach
9) Landscaped and reticulated native gardens with fruit trees
10) Stunning Blackbutt timber floors
The sellers have thoroughly enjoyed their time living here and are now on the move. Seize the moment to make this sensational property your own home! Inspection is on the must do list and is sure to impress. Make the move to Dunsborough Lakes and enjoy this great neighbourhood.
Call Joe Jordanoff on 0498 935 086 today because this property is priced to sell and won’t be on the market for long.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport