14/29 Marrinup Drive, YALLINGUP$980,000 + Full GST
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 1.107
Property type: House
GUEST HOUSE – BOUTIQUE HOTEL APPROVED
Approved for a 10-bedroom guesthouse plus undercover entertaining/dining area with water, power and earthwork infrastructure in situ. Ideal for wedding parties. The Current Development Approval (DA) expires on 28/12/2020.
Brilliantly located in Yallingup at the very western end of Marrinup Drive, just a few minutes drive to the famed Lagoon and Caves House.
1.1065ha adjacent to Studio Bistro. Virtually flat with a very slight westerly slope.
The existing house, originally built as the manager’s residence circa 2002 is of brick and Colorbond construction and features:
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area with tile floor, island bench, 900mm stainless steel
gas hot plates and range-hood, 600mm stainless steel oven, a two-bowl sink and white Bosch
* Separate lounge with a wood heater plus a large office/managers room or extra bedroom if
* Master bedroom with semi ensuite and WC, vanity and shower/bath
* Two additional bedrooms (three bedrooms in all) one with direct access outside and a
laundry with a large cupboard
* Outside is an approx. 5m by 6m steel frame, Colorbond clad workshop adjacent to the house
with a woodshed to one side
* Carport is approx. 12m x 4m with a large free-standing steel frame and an outdoor
alfresco/seating area incorporated
There is extensive paving, fencing, landscaping and reticulation. The domestic water supply has a water filter to the rainwater tank (20,000 gallon/85,000 litre concrete tank plus approx. 25,000 litre poly tank). The large pump house with a sophisticated power box is set up to cater for the guest house. The pump shed is built around a well which has been developed from a soak to provide an excellent water supply.
The City of Busselton have confirmed via a telephone conversation that the Additional Uses are as per A8 (Tourist Development – The Additional Uses permitted subject to City of Busselton Development Approval on the specified land are – 1. Chalets & Holiday Cabins 2. Guesthouse 3. Restaurant/Caf 4. Public Amusement 5. Recreation – Private 6. Art & Craft Studio 7. Workshop & Sales)
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your South West Sales Representative Joe White on 0417 939 715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.