12 Freycinet Way, GNARABUP$1,645,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 1547
Property type: House
RESORT STYLE MARGARET RIVER BEACH RESIDENCE
Privately located in a niche cul-de-sac boasting elevated stunning Indian Ocean views, quietly sits this stunning beachside home. The ocean views are simply some of the best along the Margaret River coastline overlooking tree tops and minimal rooflines. Uniquely orientated towards the north, the property captures spectacular ocean views from Surfers Point in the north through to the outer reefs in the south. Gnarabup is the coastal precinct of the Margaret River wine region, just 3 hours south of Perth, a world-class lifestyle destination second to none set amongst pristine environs.
This impressive beach home has all the wow factors. Cleverly set up with a semi-formal lobby entrance leading into the expansive pool and ground floor entertaining area, you immediately feel relaxed and calmed like you are on holidays. Enter the front door into the foyer, to the left is a very comfortable self-contained two bedroom studio overlooking the pool area, with games room to the right, and large laundry in-between. Take the internal timber stairs to the first floor where the home reveals mesmerising ocean views. These views are framed by a wall of glazed bifold doors that swing open to allow the inside living areas and outside openness to become seamlessly one. With the bifolds closed you have a sun drenched alfresco area, complementing the kitchen living areas and allowing you to entertain a small crowd.
If the pool is buzzing then sit on the outside deck and overlook the action. Retreat to the BBQ landing and set up for a long lunch in the shade with family and friends. On both levels there are plenty of options to escape almost any wind direction to sit quietly in the sun enjoying the privacy and seclusion, all the while keeping one eye on the ocean.
On the upper level is the generous master retreat that commands the best of the views to the north with WIR and large twin head shower ensuite. The master retreat is set privately on one side of the living areas, on the other side are the two family bedrooms, one with ocean views plus another bathroom with separate w/c. All bedrooms are carpeted, one is currently set up as an office with reverse cycle air-conditioning. All year round you are comfortable with heating from the slow combustion wood fire and ducted air-conditioning. In summer, you are cooled by the ever reliable sea breeze with cross flow ventilation.
The property comprises:
* 1,547sqm elevated block in quiet niche cul-de-sac, easy walk to beach, caf and bar.
* Some of the very best “green belt” ocean views in Gnarabup overlooking minimal roof lines.
* Stunning ocean views from Surfers Point in the north to the outer reefs in the south.
* 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, self-contained studio and games room.
* Granite benchtops in both kitchens, quality appliances, designed for easy entertaining.
* Large upper deck, room enough for long lunch with family and friends overlooking pool.
* Formal lobby style entry, double lockup garage, bituminised driveway, established surrounds.
* Resort style pool environs with extra powder room in back yard for pool users.
* Extensive retaining creating almost a flat footprint from the rear through to the pool area.
* Standalone undercover carport with workshop and separate secure storage area.
* Established landscaping, with room to park extra cars, boats or caravan in front yard.
* Sufficient area in the front yard for an extra accommodation footprint, subject to approvals.
* Potential to generate premium short term rental income again subject to approvals.
* Immaculately maintained by current owners ready for a new owner to walk in and enjoy.
* Place the wine and cheese in the fridge, sit back and soak up the Margaret River lifestyle.
Call David Cross on 0439 496 926, your Margaret River Coastal Sales Representative today to organise a private inspection.