11 Walton Way, GRACETOWN$2,100,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 1012
Property type: House
STUNNING PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEWS
Breathtaking location perched high in the Bay, this stately home offers you the opportunity to step into one of the most commanding positions along the capes. Perfectly located right in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region south of Perth, you are only minutes to some of the best wineries and restaurants in the south west.
Set to impress. Enter the house through the formal foyer, light filled and welcoming, through to the open living areas and the wow factor slaps you right in the face. You are suddenly on top of the world with a panoramic gallery of ocean activity laid out before your very eyes. From the living areas your line of sight is endless, taking in the crashing waves south of the Bay all the way to Cape Clairault in the north. Premium views that capture the swimmers beach, boat ramp, south point, huzzas, north point, and the big wave surfing at the outer bombora, the shipping lanes, the whales, even the birds of prey glide past on the high of the wind level with the kitchen window. Simply mesmerising and can only be fully appreciated firsthand. Right before your eyes there is a hundred things happening, you don’t even need to turn your head to take it all in, that’s how high you are.
The residence offers plenty of room to relax and soak up the setting. The well-designed layout on the first floor has the kitchen, dining and living area wrapping around so everyone can take advantage of the ocean vistas. The main foyer has internal access to the garage along with hallway entry to the two guest bedrooms, bathroom and separate powder room. In the garage there is a shower for a quick rinse after surfing or fishing. Enter the laundry through the kitchen which can double as a scullery when entertaining large crowds, very handy. A great design allowing everyone to interact through the living area with the outside covered alfresco front and centre.
Take the internal stairs to the upper level master suit retreat and you will be blown away by the outlook. Hope you’re not scared of heights as the views from the master bedroom are even more spectacular than below! Complimented by a large walk-in dresser through to a spa shower and twin sink ensuite tiled from floor to ceiling, the master suite is large and generous. Left of the main suite is an open living area set in a half hexagonal window design to again maximise the panoramic views on offer. From this comfortable vantage point immerse yourself in the mesmerising views easily whittle away a couple of hours, recharge, refresh and plan the rest of the day after perusing the ocean conditions.
Complimentary to the main house is a games room on the lower level, accessed via the balcony and ideal for the kids to bounce off the walls and run the batteries flat. Perfectly sound-proofed, the bunker is your salvation. Extensive terracing across the 1,012sqm property combined with low maintenance gardens make this robust residence a perfect lock and leave.
Secure one of the best down south view locations on the Margaret River coast for generations to enjoy. Organise an inspection next time you are down south with your Gracetown specialist David Cross.
* Outstanding opportunity to acquire one of the best positions in Gracetown with a solid stately home built over three levels
* Stunning views from the Ellenbrook coastline in the south, right through Cowaramup Bay out to the shipping lanes on the horizon and north to Cape Clairault
* Panoramic views forever, this is one of the top houses in Gracetown
* Large master quarters with walk in robe and spa ensuite take up the upper level, including a private retreat with bar, from here you take in the most elevated views on offer. Wake in the morning, lift your head and feel on top of the world!
* Second level incorporates an open plan kitchen, u-shaped dining and living area that opens onto undercover alfresco entertaining area outside, absorb the spectacle from every angle
* Entry to the house is through a formal foyer with a spacious void and staircase leading upstairs, giving you a sense of space and light upon arrival
* Double garage with plumbed shower is accessible from the mid-level, with dining the kitchen area
* From the veranda you access the games room which is on the ground floor and opens onto paved retaining area and native planted gardens
* Extensive terracing across the 1,012sqm property combined with low maintenance gardens make this a perfect lock and leave
* Certainly a rare opportunity to acquire a solid well-built house in such an elevated commanding position
For more information contact your Down South Sales Representative David Cross on 0439 496 926.