11 Bussell Highway, MARGARET RIVERFrom $299,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 1012
Property type: Residential
HUGE ELEVATED OLD FASHION MARGARET RIVER QUARTER ACRE BLOCK
WHAT A FANTASTIC RARE OPPORTUNITY TO AQUIRE A 1,012SQM ELEVATED RESIDENTIAL VACANT BLOCK IN A TOP LOCATION CONVENIENT TO TOWN
* Zoned R15 under local planning scheme no. 1 with a 20m frontage
* Features a beautiful tree view to the west from the front of the block and natural bush forest reserve on your door step at the rear of the block.
* Take advantage of the rear access if you wish to build a shed/workshop/garage or hard stand parking
* Plenty of room for a granny flat (subject to local council planning approval).
* Grow your own fruit and veggies or run your own chooks and collect free-range eggs.
* Walk to the popular Margaret River Brew House Brewery, approximately 400m away and enjoy a Margaret River crafted beer.
* Walk a little further to the picturesque Rotary Park on the banks of the legendary Margaret River and take some time out.
* Just a bit further up Bussell Hwy you can enjoy all the restaurants, cafes, bakeries, bars, tavern and unique local retail shops.
For further information please contact your JMW Real Estate South West Sales Representative, Rob Farris on 0418 956 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe White 0417 939 715 email@example.com