1 Waterville Road, DUNSBOROUGH$780,000
Listing type: For Sale
Property type: House
LUXURIOUS COASTAL LIVING – “THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE HOME”
This stylish residence with its modern, free flowing design offers all the refinements you have been looking for. To live here is like being on a permanent holiday. With the whitest of beaches just minutes away, walk or ride to cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping centres, community facilities and sporting grounds. Plus, Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course is at your back door. Fantastic for an Airbnb.
The home features a magnificent large sunken resort style master bedroom plus an opulent ensuite with twin showers, vanities, large raised bath and spacious walk-in robe. Two double bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and boast large built-in wardrobes. The open plan kitchen/dining zone features a home chef kitchen with high end appliances, stone bench tops, copious amounts of quality sleek cabinetry plus a large scullery pantry, just what you have been dreaming about.
A generous living area features a stone clad gas fire place with TV insert and stone benchtop with drop down cupboards on both sides of fire place for extra storage. The kitchen and living room open onto the north orientated high ceiling covered alfresco area with built-in Beefmaster Premium BBQ, overhead fans, downlights plus quality tiled flooring along with tranquil views over the 2nd hole of Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course. Entertaining family and guests will be a pleasure and for absolute convenience there is a powder room and toilet accessed from the stunning alfresco area. The good-sized home theatre room sits adjacent to the dining area and could be used as a second living area/bedroom as this can be closed off for peace and quiet. If you need a home office, it’s already built in and features bi-fold cabinetry above a writing desk, just fantastic.
The spacious second bathroom is positioned next to the third bedroom. Quality finishes throughout with a large feature bath, hobless shower, nice size stone top vanity and modern tiling giving that classic finish. The laundry will amaze you with its huge walk in linen storage cupboard.
Extra large double lock up garage with rear access to exposed aggregate hardstand area to securely park your caravan, camper or boat. On those rainy days unload the shopping into the scullery via rear door access in garage.
Features included in this home really need to be seen to be fully appreciated – everything you ever wanted. Life is Exceptional Here – Welcome to Pristine Coastal Living in Dunsborough.
Residence Features Include:
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three w/c’s plus powder room
* Estimated 236sqm of living area plus garage and alfresco
* Chef’s kitchen includes Electrolux 900mm multifunctional Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven,
Pyrolux 900mm gas 5 burner cook top, double stainless steel sink and Caesarstone top
* Soaring high ceilings plus two feature recessed ceilings create a family friendly feel
with plenty of natural light
* Stone clad feature to entrance of house with Modwood eco-friendly decking leading to front
* Major traffic zones are beautifully tiled, quality window treatments plus modern
* Daikin reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout plus overhead fans in separate
* 6.6kw Fronius Solar Power set up with 22 panels
* Double lock up garage with extra width for internal storage plus rear access
* Reticulated low maintenance gardens are highlighted with exposed aggregate pathways
surrounding the home
* Ever green rear Golf Course outlook with neighbours on one side only
For further information or to arrange a private inspection contact your South West Sales Representative, Rob Farris on 0418 956 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org